Friday, November 10, 2006

Renovations!!

As some of you might know, my place is undergoing some serious renovation.
So i thought I'd put up some pictures of my room now so that you guys (and myself) can look at the Before/After pics. It'll probably be quite a big difference from what it is now.

Here goes!!

This first one is my wall, I always like to hang/stick up everywhere. Bad habit.

room-wall

***********************************

Next up is...... My Guitar Corner! Its a mess now! Soon....soon it'll be all right again.

room-guitar

***********************************

Moving On.....All the spare furniture in my room~! Covering just about 1/2 of it. You can only see my bed and the computer table.

room1

***********************************

Ok folks, thats about all...when the actual renovation in my room starts, I'll update you guys with the photos. The day-by-day renovation of my room...guess that will do for the title!

Till then, ciao.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home