Friday, March 23, 2007

1999 Jackson PS6T-KE

1999 Jackson Performer Series 6 Transparent Finished - Kelly
AKA Jackson PS6T-KE

KE1

This is the 3rd guitar I bought. If I remember correctly, I bought it at Guitar Center Boston in Year 2000.

================
Specifications:

Made in Japan
Poplar Body
24 Frets w/ Dot Inlays
Licensed Floyd-Rose Double Locking Tremelo
1 Volume Control
3-way Pickup Selector
Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4, Zebra)
Neck Pickup: -
Transparent Red Finish
=================

KE3

I left the neck spot empty because I had seldom used it. It was a Dimarzio Paf Pro Double Cream pickup. Someone wanted to buy it, so I off-loaded it to him. No regrets on that.

As you can see, the bridge, tuners and neck pickup have been removed. They were removed because I decided to retire this guitar after Marty Friedman signed it when he was holding a clinic in Singapore. Well, if she resurfaces again, I'll let you guys know

KE2

If you want more information about this guitar, feel free to drop me an e-mail or add me on MSN so that we could discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home