Monday, March 24, 2008

AIA, The start of my Career

Welcome back folks,

As some of you already know, I'm currently working for AIA (American International Assurance) Singapore. Started this job on Oct 22, 2007.
Working there as a Business Analyst. Hmm sounds pretty interesting eh? Well, it's a very different job than what I had expected at first when I saw the ad in the papers. But now that I'm in it, I feel that it's a decent job with challenges in understanding system logics and how insurance plans work and so forth....good place to learn alot!

Great place to work at, especially with great colleagues!

So far I'm in my 5th month I believe. So far so good...

Below are pics of myself and colleagues, enjoy them:


Taken just before CNY 2008


X-Mas 2007




Dinner & Dance 2007

====================================

I will be having a gear update later this week.
Don't forget to catch it!

Cheers folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home