Sunday, November 19, 2006

Selling My Gear

Weekend!! Well today was a pretty tiring day for me again.
Moving furniture...Well my room is pretty much done, however still gotta pack up some stuff and make it look nicer. After that then the pictures will be put up...bear with it...heh..

Anyway as I was packing, I realized the amount of stuff I had, so I decided to sell some stuff...like my Acoustic Guitar and my Multi Effects Pedal! If you know anyone interested to buy them, please let me know asap! haha...I'm desperate for cash as well..

My Ad on SOFT


First Pic: Toneworks AX1500G Multi Effects

Ax1500g-2

Second Pic: My first guitar! the Fender Acoustic DG Series

Fender-DG-Acoustic-2

Yeah, selling one more thing too, however the guitar is kinda camera shy, so gonna take a few more days before I can get that up. :)

Well, that's all for this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home