Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG Its been a really long time!

Yeah, the title of this post speaks for itself. It seems that i havent been updating my blog for about a year and a half. Thats coz i've been too busy screwin' around with my life and what not. Haha.
Anyway, i guess i should really take some time to update this...

I've got lots of interesting info/toys/gear to update everyone. However i shall not post everything in detail as its just gonna take way too much fuckin' time, which is something i feel that i do not have a lot.

Anyway, here goes it.... well this will actually show below those newer posts im gonna put up later.. so i dont know whats the point of me typing all this anyway... crap... there goes more wasted time again......

Anyway heres a pic which i really really like...


its a pic of Vic Rattlehead my cousin Joseph drew. Great stuff yeah?!?

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home