Monday, November 27, 2006

I, Kensington Ong, Hereby Declare Nov 27th as BOSS GT-6 Day!!!

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS
(no, its not when you go for chemical defense lessons)

GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome!

That's what most musicians have today. Wanting to get newer/cooler/better gear for their musical hobbies/careers.
I have GAS too! And guess what? I got a BOSS GT-6 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My GT-6 in the BOX! Its HUGE!!
I had a hard time trying to carry it back home from Bedok!!

my-bossgt6box



And Look at THIS!! The Beautiful, Gorgeous, Sexy, Hot, Loveable BOSS GT-6!!!
MY GT-6 as of today! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!! MWAHAHAH!!

my-bossgt6

Today has got to be one of the best days of 2006 for me!
I've always wanted this, since the day I started learning guitar.
Now its finally here. One of my dream is complete!

======================================================

So now that you've seen the Boss GT-6. Here's the rest of my Guitars! These 4 beauties are my pride and glory! Look at them! Amazing...Simply Amazing...
My Crate Blue Voodoo 60 Amp isn't here though. Its in the store room coz of the renovations. Didn't want it to get messed up!

3 Pictures of my gear! 3 Different Angles! I think this is just perfect!

From Left to Right:
1999 Jackson KE Performer Series PS-6T (Seymour Duncan JB, Dimarzio Paf Pro)
1987 Ibanez RG550 (Dimarzio Steve Special, Lace Silver Sensor, Dimarzio Air Norton)
1999 Epiphone Les Paul Slash Model (Dimarzio V-PAF, Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell)
2001 Jackson King V KVX-10T (Dimarzio X2N, Seymour Duncan SH-5/6 Hybrid)

My-Gear1

My-Gear2

My-Gear3

Thats all, hope all you guitar people are looking at this! Show your friends! Inspire them with my gear!! Hahaha.

PS: Dear Channie (AKA Shanny Guitar Madness), my BOSS GT-6 will CRUSH your POD XT Live!!! Hehehehe

Enjoy guys...enjoy while you can...hehe
Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUK NI & FUK NI DE GT 6 :D

29 November, 2006 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home