Sunday, December 17, 2006

Eric's Wedding

Friday, December 15th, 2006. The big day of Mr. Eric Goh Zi Yang. A good friend of mine and also my previous boss. CPT Eric as I used call him. Nice dinner at the Swissotel Merchant Court. Then I think I had many glasses of wine to drink, however I did lost count as well. Anyway it was a good night. Got too see many people whom I hadn't seen in awhile.

Anyway, there aren't any pics with him, coz he was busy the whole night. So I decided to take pics with my other good friends Alvin, and Teri. However there are more pictures with Kenneth. Just waiting for him to send it over to me, then I'll post it up.

Anyway here are the pictures.

This is with Alvin aka 1SG Alvin! He just added a GT Wing to his Toyota!
ken-and-alvin

Next is with Teri, one of the few females I respect in the army.
ken-and-teri-2

And finally the 2 Masters of Ceremony taking a picture together
alvin-and-teri

Anyway as I said earlier, I will post up more pics once I get them from Kenneth.

have a Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home