Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Pictures

As promised, I've put up pictures of my Crate Blue Voodoo 60w Combo Amp. Looks great, though a little old. Bought it used back in 2002 I believe. But this one's an early 90's model. Put in Electro Harmonix 6L6 tubes for the Power Amp and 12AX7's for the Pre-Amp. Awesome cleans but weak distortion! Who needs distortion when you've already got a pedal yeah? Haha

my-crate-bv

Boss-and-Crate

==============================================

Next up are the pictures of my newly renovated place. Currently I only have pictures of my room and the master bed room's toilet! So these will go up first. When I get the rest, I'll post it up accordingly as well.

Hope my sister sees this as she wanted to find out how things look after the renovation.

my-new-room

my-toilet

=========================================

Yeah, plus I went to this J-Rock Matsuri thing today at Kallang CC (some kinda local J-Rock gig). All I can say is "What The FUCK?" Basically almost all the bands were worse than sub-standard!! I can't imagine how they are able to live with themselves playing live.

Anyway luckily the last band SAVED the day! They were awesome!! One of the better local bands I've ever seen in Singapore!!

Fender Strats (with scalloped fretboard), Hammer Guitars, and old skool Ibanez Bass and a Korg keyboard.

It was awesome, the lead guitarist played some Malmsteen sorta stuff as the intro, then they moved into playing some Final Fantasy 7 tune.

Well, the last band made it well worth my money. Thank you guys!

Ok its the end, I have no idea what else to write....
Ciao and take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Lee said...

hey man, ur room seems bigger and spacious... congrats on a bigger and a neater room...

10 December, 2006 23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home